Saturday, April 9, 2011

Operation New Sofa

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 
That is to say, my mission was not actually accomplished.  Dave’s solution to the urine problem was to buy a new Bissell steam cleaner.  Cheapskate!  He even called me from Target just to double check that our old steam cleaner was actually broken.  (It has been broken for more than a year).  Today when I watched him going over (and over and over) a fresh spot with limited success, I questioned the new Bissell’s merit.  “Yeah, well, I got the cheapest one I could find,” he answered.  Yep.
A week or so after the inaugural Bissell couch steam, I have to concede that with a little Febreze chaser, our couch’s response to the Bissell’s work has been fair to good.  Frankly, a brand new sofa would smell (and look) a lot better, so I’m not giving up all hope.  I think Ellen is my closest ally—just a few accidental afternoon naps paired with morning potty neglect could be my ticket to Sectional with Chaise Paradise.  We’re well on our way:     

No comments:

Post a Comment